Beautiful work, as always, Britt. Of course, the Faith and Wesley wallpaper is my favorite (who could have guessed?) I loved the two of them together. I think it would have been so nice to see more of her and Wesley, or her, Wesley, and Angel. She just fit in better with them, and they had so much potential for interesting dynamics. She was Angel's success story, the person he managed to save, not just physically, not just an innocent having their hope restored, but someone who had crossed the line being brought back over it, turned to an ultimate force for good. She was his legacy in the world in a very real way, the time he (metaphorically) saved himself, the proof that his philosophy was valid, that people like them could be redeemed.
And Wesley respected her, valued her redemption, but still remembered what she did to him, knew what she was capable of, leading to a very different dynamic than that shared by Buffy and Giles, more parole officer and parolee than father-daughter. He understood her, though, knew who she was, what she could do, what her strengths and weaknesses were, how to push her, and that she would do anything for Angel—and to stop Angelus. Season Four wasn't the best. It had a lot of problems. But that few episode arc was great.
Oh, sorry. I might have been rambling a bit. My bad. But I guess it's like the scorpion and the frog. It's in my nature. 😉 Thanks for the second wallpaper. I appreciate it. I realize I didn't say that while rambling about the strengths of the Faith, Angel, Wesley dynamics. 🙂