I'm a little rusty...


I was just going to ask for an Enemies banner and saw that you already made one for yourself! LOL
Post automatically merged:

@BuffyElevated I was essentially going for a Fuffy banner, I enjoy their complicated relationship. But I can wait for your other wallpapers to request a banner based on them. I really like my current banner! 😁 Thank you!
 
Last edited:
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
LOL!! I can make a new one if you like. I'm currently working on another request, too, so I can definitely add one if you want.
can you do a wallpaper of oz pretty please? like your work
Here you go! ♥
wallpaper_oz.png
 
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Awesome banner but that scene is so heartbreaking to watch :(
Thank you so much! The Enemies wallpaper is my fave too (obviously) but I'm proud of both of them! 🙂

Yes, I have a Lover's Walk wallpaper... I thought I posted it but maybe I missed it! It's in the Season 3 gallery on my site (link in signature).

You're very much welcome, Britt. We keep agreeing on things. People say great minds think alike. I'm not saying I have a great mind. That's just something people say. 😛

It's possible you've posted it and I just haven't come across it. I checked your site, though, and I found it. It's a good one (not that I'm shocked.) Thanks. For what? Um. For responding? For making cool art? For having good taste? You pick. 😉
 
Two new phone screens since I'm playing hooky from work today... LOL
Slayers.png
spuffy.png

Both look great, Britt, though I prefer the Buffy and Faith one personally. The Chosen Two. 😉

You know what I'd love if you ever have the free time? No pressure. The Fray wallpaper you made me was kind enough. I don't want to be making constant requests. But I always loved Wesley and Faith's dynamic by season four, when he breaks her out, and they are both among my favorite characters (Wesley is my favorite Angel character after Doyle's death.) I think a Wesley and Faith wallpaper (or phone screen) could be pretty cool.

Hope you're enjoying your time off. Everyone deserves some now and again. 🙂
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
Thank you very much! :) I can do that!
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Wes is my fav Angel character too!
Back
Top Bottom