Product reviews.

SavvyScoobie

PrincessCordy
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
260
Post your unbiased product reviewes here. Whether it’s a niche find or something popular all over the internet.

I also need some real reviews to base my purchases off of. I’m tired of the influencer lies.

People be lying
Post automatically merged:

For all the women out there that are looking for a good lipgloss, consider this one!

Tower 28 lipgloss. The shade I use regularly is I think sesame.
ShineOn_Pistachio.webp

I’ve been using it for months now (almost a year), and I can’t stop rebuying.

It’s so easy to apply with an amazing shade range. Though if you are darker skinned I’d opt for maybe NYX or Fenty.

Compared to other ‘high end’ lip products it cost a lot less.

I’ve seen lipglosses go for around 30 bucks, the audacity to charge that much…
 
Last edited:
DeepBlueJoy
DeepBlueJoy
30 bucks for flavoured oil gloss?
Back
Top Bottom