Meal Planning #3

Well my microwave stopped working so leftovers are trickier until I can get it fixed or a replacement.

Still doing to freezer meals, took out some soup for tonight and lunch tomorrow. There's more soup in there than I thought!
 
This week, I'm planning on eating oatmeal with cinnamon, peanut butter and bananas and for breakfast, and for dinners, vegetable and tofu curry with rice, and potato soup. Cheap, filling and nutritious!
 
I made this yesterday, and it tuned out really good! It made at least six servings, and would freeze and reheat well. I added an egg on top too.


Grew up eating this.

Cheap and keeps you full if you eat with rice.

Trust me lentils and pickled veggies are perf
 
I need to get back into meal planning properly, I spent way too much on food lately, so excusing the takeaway last night, I'm cutting back on food.

Aiming to get it back under £120 a month for me and the cat.
 
wolfheart
wolfheart
Hope u make it with the money
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
Good luck
SO I'm batch cooking spaghetti bolognaise tonight and it got me thinking.... I know, doesn't happen often!

Do you batch cook and if so what do you cook?
How many meals do you get from it?
What's your set up?

I'm cooking a spag and I can get 4/5 meals out of 500g of mince beef... Also I freeze whats not eaten and use it another day.
I also do stews in batch cook mode. However, I need to expand my menu lol.
 
I never made good brownies, not much of a baker. only time it comes out right is using a mix. there's one called "no pudge" and you use yogurt haha. should try it again.
 
Back
Top Bottom