Damn, having to wait until July 4 2027

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
12,744
Age
70
Location
Mundaring
Black Thorn
I'm getting impatient at having to wait until July 4 2027. I cant wait until I'm a 21 year old Buffy person.
Thing is do I get to join the other immortals, Nix, Buffy Summers, Mr. Pointy etc: (please say yes!)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nix
I'm getting impatient at having to wait until July 4 2027. I cant wait until I'm a 21 year old Buffy person.
Thing is do I get to join the other immortals, Nix, Buffy Summers, Mr. Pointy etc: (please say yes!)
Oh hell yeah, It'll be a big birthday for you on BB 😀
 
At 21, maybe you will get the right to vote. I don't know what you would be voting for, but you should ask for your ballot and see what is on it.
 
I'm getting impatient at having to wait until July 4 2027. I cant wait until I'm a 21 year old Buffy person.
Thing is do I get to join the other immortals, Nix, Buffy Summers, Mr. Pointy etc: (please say yes!)

I am thoroughly confused, which happens quite a bit when I read your posts. 😅
 
My apologies @Anyanka Bunny Slayer, I thought about that post a week or so after I posted it and noticed I had got my numbers wrong. SO my apologies to you for causing your brain to be befuddled.
 
Back
Top Bottom