Cost of Living #9

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
18,429
Location
England
Black Thorn
I don't want to know what the cost of diesel is now!

My next be expense is the car insurance, so somehow I need to start saving for that.

I am selling on vinted now, and other than a pair of jeans there's nothing I need to buy.

Well I could use a new freezer too.
 
I don't want to know what the cost of diesel is now!

Close to if not over £2 a gallon around here today; those that are under that are generally only under it by 0.1 pence.

Has diesel ever been that high? It's not something I buy.
 
Close to if not over £2 a gallon around here today; those that are under that are generally only under it by 0.1 pence.

Has diesel ever been that high? It's not something I buy.
Pretty sure that you mean £2 a litre! But yes it's been around that for the last week or so.

Not that I can recall but this is my first diesel car
 
NotASlayer
NotASlayer
Yeah, a litre! Been reading too many US posts and they don't even use the same gallons!
So, I have been working four days a week, and making good money, which was fine when I had someone to split the bills with, but it's not enough to afford to live alone. I have to figure out what to do. I'm so hesitant to get another roommate after the awful situation I experienced before, but I don't really have an option. I could try to get another job, but it would be very hard to since I'd only be available two days a week. That also would only allow me one day off, which would be hard for my mental and physical health. I'm just so down about how expensive everything is becoming, it's really discouraging and scary.
 
Back
Top Bottom