Charisma Carpenter ranks the characters

SavvyScoobie

PrincessCordy
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
243


Is it just me but I feel like she was holding back and only gave some brief opinions on the characters, aside from Xander. Is she scared of being called ‘ungrateful’ for criticism on the character writing?

But what do you think?
 
not sure what 's' stands for but it's clearly above 'A', so yes, I pretty much understand all her assessments... and agree with most.

I think I'd rank angel as 'S' rather than plus b/c he plays so little role in the second half of the series though i see where her assessment comes from. I personally think only Buffy deserves S+ but otherwise, i think she's pretty spot on. I'd personally rank Xander as S with the other core members b/c he was significant, even when his contribution was negative. Problematic is something most of us deal with in high school. Even in some of our friends.
 
not sure what 's' stands for but it's clearly above 'A', so yes, I pretty much understand all her assessments... and agree with most.

I think I'd rank angel as 'S' rather than plus b/c he plays so little role in the second half of the series though i see where her assessment comes from. I personally think only Buffy deserves S+ but otherwise, i think she's pretty spot on. I'd personally rank Xander as S with the other core members b/c he was significant, even when his contribution was negative. Problematic is something most of us deal with in high school. Even in some of our friends.

Agreed! Though in high school I was too exhausted to deal with boys like Xander I just wanted my after school donut.
 
Back
Top Bottom