Am I becoming an Angel girl?

SavvyScoobie

PrincessCordy
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
279
Was showing my friend Buffy for the first time (I think she likes it), and she was really digging Angel. She thought he was attractive and honestly…she might’ve been converting me!

Im planning to rewatch the show with her.

Stay tuned on my (possible) Bangel journey!
 
She thought he was attractive and honestly…she might’ve been converting me!
This was certainly the initial appeal for me. I love Angels body type. Tall, dark handsome. The looks are the hook and then I fall in love with the character. Happened with Ward on Agents of Shield too.

Annoyingly, I always end up with skinny Spike types, so Angel is the unattainable. Which makes him even more attractive.
 
Angel is an interesting and complicated character for sure!

Tell us what your friend thinks as they watch for the first time. It's always interesting to hear their perspectives.
 
I don't think you need to be a Bangle shipper to like and appreciate Angel. As a teen I was a Spike girl, but now that I'm older I'm more of an Angel girl, just physically he's a bit more my type. But I love Spike and Angel both in different ways for different reasons.
 
Back
Top Bottom